Turkey Electronic Visa Guidelines for Philippines
Turkey and the Philippines share a long-established relationship, and turkey provides business and tourism opportunities for the Philippines. Turkey has a rich historical and recreational place to which tourists are attracted. Turkey provides an easy gateway to the Asian and European markets. In the last 25 years, the export between Turkey and the Philippines increased by 5.47%, from $28.6M in 1995 to $108M in 2020.
Apply for a Turkish e-Visa:
Under the new collaboration between the department of tourism (DOT) and Turkish airlines, in 2020, they decided to start various projects to promote tourism to inbound arrival to the Philippines.
The electronic visa or e-visa was launched on 17th April 2013 by the ministry of foreign affairs of the Republic of Turkey to facilitate the visitors. The Philippines can apply online for an Turkey e visa in approximately 3 minutes. Avoiding all the chaos at Turkish embassies and visa centers.
Philippines can request for e-visa by following three steps:
- Fill out the Turkey online visa form for the Philippines
- Pay the Turkey visa fees and submit the request
- Receive the approved visa by Email
- The requests are usually processed within 24 hours.
What are Turkish visa requirements for Philippine citizens?
Philippine citizens need to present three documents when they enter turkey:
- Must have a passport from the Republic of the Philippines
- Must have a passport valid at least 6 months on entry with one blank visa page
- Must have valid Supporting Document (Valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen Countries, USA, UK or Ireland)
- Must have a proof of funds of at least USD 50/day of your stay in turkey
- Must have a proof of onward/return flights
- Must have a proof of hotel reservation
- Must have an email address
- Must have a debit or a credit card
- Must have all documents required for the next destination
- Obey all the requirements stated on the E-Visa Order Form
Applying for the Turkish e-Visa:
If the Philippine citizens meet the requirement mentioned above, they can then apply for Turkish e-visa:
The first step in the process is to fill in the online form with personal details, travel details, and passport information
- Give your name and surname
- Date and place of birth
- Passport number
- A valid email ID
- Passport issue and expiry date
- Email address
- Mobile number
- Philippine citizens also need to answer security questions
- Specify their intended date of arrival
Go over all the details carefully to avoid any mistakes and when you click on save and continue. You will be asked to verify this form. Click on verify. This can be done by using smartphones, laptops, tablets, or any other electronic device.
Now you will receive an email asking you to confirm your application. Click approve. Check your spam or junk folder if you don’t receive an email.
In the next step, when you click on approve on your Email, it will take you to the payment page. Then you will have to fill out the form. The visa price is USD (66.5), which you can do through MasterCard, Visa, or UnionPay credit card.
The third step is to download your e-Visa and print it out to present it to the border control office.
Turkish e-Visa processing time:
The advantage of an e-visa is the short processing time
- For standard processing: the visa application is processed within (1 - 3) Days and you will be charged USD (66.5) for it.
- For rush processing: the visa application is processed within (12 - 24) Hours, and you will be charged USD (86.5) for it.
- For super rush processing: the visa application is processed within (2 - 6) Hours, and you will be charged USD (116.5) for it.
COVID-19 Requirements for UAE Residents
The Turkish government announced travelers are no longer required to take COVID-19 PCR test results and health declaration forms to enter Turkey. The PCR test/health declaration form requirement for Turkey was removed on June 1, 2022.
No, the Philippines can’t get the visa after reaching. They must apply for a visa before they travel to turkey.
It only takes 10 minutes to fill out the online e- visa form.
No, the Philippines need a visa to travel to turkey for business or tourism purposes.
It is the online authorization document that allows foreigners to enter turkey.