Turkey visa from Cape Verde
A Turkey eVisa is an electronic travel authorization that allows foreign nationals, including citizens of Cape Verde, to enter Turkey for tourism or business purposes without the need for a traditional visa. The Turkey eVisa simplifies the visa application process, as it can be obtained online, eliminating the need to visit a Turkish embassy or consulate in Cape Verde.
Application Process for Cape Verde Citizens
Cape Verde citizens can apply for a Turkey eVisa by following these steps:
- Online Application: Visit the website for Turkey eVisa application and complete the online form with personal information, including passport details, travel dates, and purpose of visit.
- Submission: Review the application carefully and submit it online.
- Payment: Pay the processing fee using a valid debit or credit card. The fee amount may vary and should be checked on the official eVisa application website.
Requirements for Obtaining a Turkey eVisa
To obtain a Turkey eVisa, Cape Verde citizens must meet the following requirements:
- Valid Passport: The passport must be valid for at least six months from the intended date of entry into Turkey.
- Email Address: Provide a valid email address to receive the eVisa approval and related notifications.
- Credit or Debit Card: A valid credit or debit card is required to pay the Turkey e-Visa fee. The fee amount may vary depending on the applicant's nationality and the type of visa being applied for. Accepted payment methods typically include major credit cards and debit cards. It is important to have a card that allows online transactions and has sufficient funds to cover the visa fee.
- Supporting Document: Having a residence permit in the United Kingdom, the United States, Ireland, or a valid Schengen Area member is required. E-permits and e-Visas acquired in these countries do not serve as valid supporting documents.
Validity of a Turkey eVisa for Cape Verde Citizens
The Turkey eVisa is typically valid for single entries and allows Cape Verde citizens to stay in Turkey for up to 30 days within a 180-day period. The 180-day period starts from the date of the first entry into Turkey. It is important to note that exceeding the authorized stay may result in fines, deportation, or future entry restrictions.
Application Locations for Cape Verde Citizens
Cape Verde citizens can apply for a Turkey eVisa from anywhere with an internet connection. The application process is entirely online, eliminating the need to visit a Turkish embassy or consulate.
Processing Time for a Turkey eVisa Application
The processing time for a Turkey e-Visa application can vary depending on the selected processing option: Normal, Rush, or Super Rush. Here's an overview of the processing times for each option:
- Normal Processing: The normal processing option is the standard processing time for a Turkey e-Visa application. It typically takes one business days to receive a response on the visa application. This is the default option chosen by most applicants.
- Rush Processing: The rush processing option is for those who require a faster turnaround time. With this option, the e-Visa application is prioritized, and the processing time is expedited. The rush processing usually takes around 6 to 12 hours to receive a response on the visa application.
- Super Rush Processing: The super rush processing option is the fastest available processing time for a Turkey e-Visa application. This option is for urgent situations where travelers need their e-Visa as quickly as possible. With the super rush processing, the application is given the highest priority, and the response time is accelerated. The super rush processing typically takes around 1 to 4 hours to receive a response on the visa application.
Fee for the Turkey eVisa Application
There is a processing fee associated with the Turkey eVisa application for Cape Verde citizens. The fee amount can vary and should be checked on the Turkey eVisa fee page. The payment can be made using a valid debit or credit card during the online application process.
Duration of Stay in Turkey with an eVisa
Cape Verde citizens can stay in Turkey for a maximum of 30 days within a 180-day period using a Turkey eVisa. It is essential to adhere to the authorized duration of stay to avoid any legal implications of immigration issues.
Extension of Turkey eVisa for Cape Verde Citizens
The Turkey eVisa cannot be extended for Cape Verde citizens. If they wish to stay in Turkey beyond the authorized period or for purposes other than tourism or business, they must explore alternative visa options, such as applying for a residence permit through the appropriate Turkish authorities.
Multiple Entries with a Single Turkey eVisa
Cape Verde citizens can enter and exit Turkey once times within the validity period of their eVisa. However, the total number of days spent in Turkey should not exceed 30 days within a 180-day period. Each entry counts towards the cumulative duration of stay allowed.
Entry Requirements with a Turkey eVisa for Cape Verde Citizens
When entering Turkey with a Turkey eVisa, Cape Verde citizens must meet the following requirements:
- Valid Passport: Present the passport used during the eVisa application, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry.
- eVisa Approval: Carry a printed or digital copy of the eVisa approval received via email.
- Return or Onward Ticket: Show proof of a return or onward ticket, indicating plans to leave Turkey.
- Sufficient Funds: Have enough financial resources to cover the stay in Turkey.
- Accommodation Details: Provide evidence of accommodation, such as hotel reservations or an invitation letter from a host.
Traveling with Minors on a Turkey eVisa for Cape Verde Citizens
Cape Verde citizens traveling with minors to Turkey on a Turkey eVisa must ensure compliance with additional requirements:
- Consent Letter: If traveling with a minor without both parents, a notarized consent letter from theabsent parent(s) or legal guardian(s) may be required.
- Birth Certificate: Carry a copy of the child's birth certificate, demonstrating the relationship with accompanying adults.
Work or Study in Turkey with a Turkey eVisa for Cape Verde Citizens
A Turkey eVisa does not permit Cape Verde citizens to work or study in Turkey. If Cape Verde citizens intend to work or study in Turkey, they must apply for the appropriate work or study visa through the Turkish embassy or consulate in Cape Verde.
Denial of Turkey eVisa Application for Cape Verde Citizens
If the Turkey eVisa application for Cape Verde citizens is denied, it is essential to review the reasons provided. In case of denial, Cape Verde citizens may need to explore alternative visa options or contact the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate for further guidance and assistance.
Turkey Visa Tips For First Time Visitors From
Here are some helpful tips for first-time visitors from Cape Verde applying for a Turkey eVisa:
- Check Eligibility: Before applying for a Turkey eVisa, make sure to check the eligibility criteria for Cape Verde citizens. Ensure that you meet the requirements for eVisa application based on your citizenship and purpose of travel.
- Apply in Advance: It is advisable to apply for the Turkey eVisa well in advance of your intended travel dates. This allows sufficient time for processing and reduces any last-minute stress or complications.
- Gather Required Documents: Before starting the application process, gather all the necessary documents such as a valid passport, a scanned copy of the passport information page, a recent passport-sized photograph, and a valid email address.
- Complete the Application Carefully: Pay close attention to the details and provide accurate information when filling out the eVisa application form. Any discrepancies or errors may lead to delays or rejection of your application.
- Securely Pay the Visa Fee: Use a secure and reliable payment method to pay the eVisa processing fee. The official eVisa application website usually accepts major credit cards or debit cards.
- Keep a Copy of the eVisa Approval: Once your eVisa is approved, make sure to keep a printed or digital copy of the eVisa approval. Carry this document with you during your travel to Turkey as proof of your visa status.
- Understand the Visa Conditions: Familiarize yourself with the validity period and conditions of your Turkey eVisa. Ensure that your travel plans align with the visa requirements and that you do not overstay the permitted duration of stay.
- Respect Turkish Customs and Laws: Learn about the local customs, traditions, and laws of Turkey before your trip. Respect the cultural norms and adhere to local regulations to have a smooth and enjoyable experience.
- Travel Insurance and Emergency Contacts: It is recommended to have travel insurance that covers medical emergencies and unforeseen circumstances. Carry the necessary contact numbers, including the embassy or consulate of Cape Verde in Turkey, for any emergencies.
- Research and Plan Your Trip: Take the time to research and plan your itinerary, including accommodations, transportation, and attractions. This will help you make the most of your visit to Turkey and ensure a memorable experience.
Remember to stay updated with the latest information from official sources, such as the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the official eVisa application website, for any changes or updates to the eVisa process.
Share of the GDP of the tourism sector in Turkey from 2013 to 2028
The forecast for the tourism sector's contribution to Turkey's GDP indicates a continuous increase from 2023 to 2028, with a total growth of 3.9 percentage points. By 2028, it is estimated that the tourism sector's share will reach 12.65 percent. Although the projected increase in the share is significant in the coming years, it is expected to slow down in the future.