Turkey visa from Vietnam
Vietnamese citizens who wish to visit Turkey for tourism, business, or other short-term purposes can apply for a Turkey e-Visa. The e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows travelers to enter Turkey without the need for a physical visa stamp in their passport. It simplifies the visa application process and provides convenience for Vietnamese travelers planning a trip to Turkey.
What Is a Turkey e-Visa for Vietnam Citizens and What Does It Do?
A Turkey e-Visa is an official travel document issued by the Turkish government that grants Vietnamese citizens permission to enter Turkey for a specific period. It is an alternative to the traditional visa application process, eliminating the need to visit a Turkish embassy or consulate. The e-Visa is linked electronically to the passport and can be obtained online before traveling to Turkey.
First Time Applying For Turkey Visa From Vietnam
To apply for a Turkey eVisa from Vietnam for the first time, visit the official Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Application System website, fill out the online Turkey Visa application form accurately, make the necessary payment, and receive your eVisa via email. Present it along with your passport upon arrival in Turkey for entry.
How can I apply for a Turkey e-Visa from Vietnam?
Vietnamese citizens can apply for a Turkey e-Visa by following these steps:
- Visit the website of the Republic of Turkey Electronic Visa Application System.
- Select the country of nationality as Vietnam and choose the "Ordinary Passport" option.
- Fill out the Turkey e-Visa application form with accurate personal information, including passport details, travel dates, and purpose of visit.
- Provide a valid email address where you will receive updates and notifications regarding your e-Visa application
- Review the application carefully and submit it for processing.
- Pay the required visa fee using a valid credit or debit card.
What is the process for obtaining a Turkey e-Visa from Vietnam?
The process for obtaining a Turkey e-Visa from Vietnam involves submitting an online application, providing the necessary documents, and paying the visa fee. Once the application is submitted, it will be reviewed by the Turkish authorities. If approved, the e-Visa will be sent to the applicant via email.
e-Visa Requirements for Vietnam Citizens Traveling to Turkey
Vietnamese citizens applying for a Turkey e-Visa need to meet the following requirements for Turkey e-Visa :
- Possess a valid Vietnamese passport with a minimum validity of 6 months beyond the intended stay in Turkey.
- Have a valid email address to receive the e-Visa.
- You need to have a valid visa or residence permit from one of the Schengen countries, the United States, the United Kingdom, or Ireland. E-visas are not accepted as supporting documents.
Processing Time for Turkey e-Visa for Vietnamese Applicants
The processing time for a Turkey e-Visa for Vietnamese applicants typically depends on the chosen processing option. The available processing options are usually:
- Normal Processing: This is the standard processing time, and it usually takes around 24 hours for the e-Visa to be processed and sent to the applicant's email address. It is recommended to apply well in advance to allow for any unexpected delays.
- Rush Processing: If you require your e-Visa more urgently, you may opt for the rush processing option. The processing time for rush processing is usually expedited, and you can expect to receive your e-Visa within a shorter time-frame, such as 6 to 12 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: For the most urgent cases, there may be a super rush processing option available. The super rush processing time is usually the fastest option, and you can receive your e-Visa within a matter of hours, sometimes even within 1 to 4 hours.
How Will I Receive my Turkey e-Visa from Vietnam?
Once the Turkey e-Visa application from Vietnam is approved, the e-Visa will be sent to the email address provided during the application process. It is essential to ensure that the email address is accurate and frequently checked. Travelers are advised to print a physical copy of the e-Visa or have an electronic copy accessible on their mobile devices for presentation upon arrival in Turkey.
What is the validity period of a Turkey e-Visa for Vietnamese travelers?
The validity period of a Turkey e-Visa for Vietnamese travelers is typically 180 days (6 months) from the date of issuance. Within this period, Vietnamese citizens can enter Turkey once times for stays of up to 30 days in total. It is important to note that the e-Visa allows for a maximum stay of 30 days within any 180-day period.
Turkey e-Visa Benefits for Vietnam
The Turkey e-Visa offers several benefits for Vietnamese citizens, including:
- Convenient online application process.
- Elimination of the need to visit a Turkish embassy or consulate.
- Faster processing time compared to traditional visa applications.
- Simplified border entry procedures in Turkey.
Can I extend my Turkey e-Visa while in Turkey if I am a Vietnamese citizen?
No, it is not possible to extend a Turkey e-Visa while in Turkey. The e-Visa is designed for short-term stays, and if Vietnamese citizens wish to stay in Turkey for a more extended period, they should explore alternative visa options or consult with the relevant Turkish authorities before their e-Visa expires.
Is it possible to apply for a multiple-entry Turkey e-Visa as a Vietnamese citizen?
Yes, Vietnamese citizens can apply for a multiple-entry Turkey e-Visa. The e-Visa allows for multiple entries within the validity period of 180 days. However, each stay must not exceed 30 days within any 180-day period.
What should Vietnamese citizens do if their Turkey e-Visa application is rejected?
If a Turkey e-Visa application from Vietnam is rejected, the applicant will receive a notification via email. In such cases, it is advisable to contact the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate in Vietnam for further guidance and alternative visa options. They will provide the necessary assistance and information on how to proceed with the visa application process.
Turkey Business Confidence
Manufacturing confidence in Turkey declined in June 2023, with a slight drop in the overall index to 108.2 from 108.3 in May. Expectations for production and order books deteriorated, while expectations for inflation eased and total employment prospects improved. Fixed investment expenditure decreased slightly, but there was a positive outlook for the general business situation.